Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Verdit of Louis Vuitton Mahina

,,louis vuitton handbags on sale,louis vuitton handbags 2011,

Warmly,

Your website is simply awesome! Your verdicts are dead right and the sense of humor always makes us smile! Believe it alternatively not, you are THE style queens who have a magnificent inspire on all our bag purchases. Could I ask you for a huge favor? My cousin and I do not like or purchase LV at all, but the merely bag that has caught our care is the Mahina. The stores have been pushing it as a classic, but we see to you for counsel. If one were to own merely one LV bag (we absolutely hate the monogram canvas) could it possibly be this one? In other words, does it have your stamp of agreement?

Dear Editor,

louis vuitton wallet,,

Thank you as assisting us, it namely readers like you who make it amusement for us! As for the LV Mahina, I will concede namely the sack itself has always the trappings of a classic. The snug hobo shape and drip on the altitude of the bag appeals apt my practical side. I do like the luxurious size and appreciate the meticulous etchings of the LV monogram above the leather. The Mahina neatness does make it differ than the dreadful elemental monogram but unfortunately, it is still a bag full of monograms which we do no like. I inquire myself why they don't equitable make their bags in plain leather, but then afresh, I am no their client and namely is why they will never attempt to entreat apt my taste. Is this better than a monogram sheet? Well, yeah and not, leather apparently gives it worth but it also jacks up the cost to $3750 in this circumstance. By itself, I could maybe endorse this bag but thinking the price the question is a definitive NO. You said it yourself, you do not love the LV Monogram so why would you cost about 4 grand aboard an? If it still shakes you, it is obtainable at eluxury,Mini Lin Croisette namely Enough apt Carry Your Computer in Journey, it is currently sold out, which doesn't surprise me, but their boutiques will have it in stock.

Rhea & Pia

Dear Rhea and Pia,

No comments:

Post a Comment